Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Newest Addiction...

FACEBOOK...I love it!
It's sooo much fun to catch up with friends I haven't seen in years or just keep current with friends now that I don't always get to see/talk to due to busy lives. It's amazing to me to see how many people I went to High School with that still live here in town & I never see or run into (just when you think Sarasota is still a small town your quickly reminded it's not)

I love being able to see how everybody is doing and what fascinating things are going on in everyones lives even though I would never be able to do that just through "normal" means of contact or communication. The Internet is an amazing thing. I think my favorite part is being able to "talk" to my sisters & see how my nieces and nephew are doing up north (& other family members) almost on a daily basis which was hard to do before. I love that!!

Thanks Jen...for continuously telling me to do it & how much fun it was and for not letting up on me to do it...(when I didn't the first 15 times you told me to)...you were right, my sistah!

No comments: