Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Fabulous Sister!

Samantha is my fabulous sister-in-law! She is my brothers wife and one of my most favorite people. While she & my brother were here for Christmas she and I took advantage of an afternoon together. We started out with a manicure & pedicure (which is one of the most wonderful ways to relax) then onto lunch where we spent the next bit of time catching-up, sharing secrets and creating a wonderful memory. Samantha is a phenomenal woman/person/sister. She is kind, gentle and generous. She is independent and strong. She is the perfect equal/balance to and for my brother. I am so grateful for her...for the wife she is to my brother, for the sister she is to me, for the way she fits so perfectly into our family. Yes it's easy to say she is a fabulous sister! Samantha, I love you sistah!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: