Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm a Bad, Bad Blogger...

First, let me start by saying "I'm sorry" I know I've been a bad blogger over the last week...or so...life completely caught up to me & kicked me butt! Between finishing the girls rooms, finishing the other 12 projects we started in the process of finishing the girls rooms, having a birthday party for Macy (who's now 1!!!) and keeping up with laundry, meals, shopping, homework & every other wifely duty there is...I'm pooped!
So needless to say there was so much going on during the day that I couldn't justify stopping my "projects" & duties to blog (because there is no getting on & getting off in a matter of minutes for this girl) and by the end of the night I was too wiped out, knowing I had to get up early & start the same process all over again (especially because there's no getting on & getting off in a matter of minutes for this girl).
So now that the crazy week from...you know where...is over & the "projects" are wrapped up (for now) and I can go back to concentrating on just my normal amount of craziness, I was gently reminded by my bestest bestie that I must also resume my blogging duties. So here I am back in action hopefully not to be so easily deterred again.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good to see you back in the blogging world, I know how easy it it to get distracted from your blogging duties! I love your pics of the girls, Macy is so cute. I was excited to finally get to see what she looks like!

Heather said...

So what's even funnier is it took me all this time as well to check back and see how it was going LOL!! I guess we are in the same boat.

Suzy J said...

It's about freakin' time Sucka! There better be more coming! Just don't check mine now because it's been over a week and my mom is flippin' out!