Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Fireman!

June 18, 2010 - My (AMAZING) husband is a Firefighter/EMT and has been for 11 years. He is dedicated, skilled and loves his job. He was not a firefighter when we first met...not even when we got married...he started EMT school and then Fire school right before we became pregnant with our first daughter. I was so excited for him and for us. He was first in his class in both EMT & Fire school and ranked high on the list when he tested and was hired by the county. He has served our community well and strives to do the best job he can. I am grateful for his example of strength and hard work.
Mark is the most wonderful, generous, loving husband and father. I've been given such a tremendous blessing to have him as my eternal companion. He has not only taught me so many things about myself but learned from me the things he needed for himself. I truly feel like we are two halves of our "whole". He is always the person I want to talk to (about anything & everything) he is my sounding board, my venting post, my conscience (when needed) he is my biggest advocate and at times he's also my biggest pain in the backside. No matter what he is always there for me and always stands with me. He is my BEST FRIEND and for him I will be eternally grateful! I love you babe!

No comments: