Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Greatest Family Ever!

August 7,2010 - We spent the day at Tim & Flo's celebrating Gabriel's birthday. Nothing better than hanging out with the greatest family ever...mine! This is my cousin Kerry & I...we are about 2 months apart in age and therefore most every childhood memory has her right by my side! She & her hubby Jeff ALWAYS graciously let me & my clan crash there pad whenever we are in town (so you know she has to love me to put up with all 7 of us!) Love you Ker!
Scott chewing on some pig skin...gotta love him...and boy do I!
Our host, my cousin Tim, serving up the pig! Man it was yummy!
Mckinley & her favorite...watermelon!
Till she saw my mom. Then all she wanted was to sit with grammie!
This was her clapping because she got to sit with grammie...
(grammie always lets Mckinley sit with her...one of the reasons Mckinley loves her so!)
CUTE FLIPPIN' KID with her baby blues & her two front teeth!
Uncle Jeff & Uncle Scott...
Sister-in-laws always! Mom with Aunt Kathy & Aunt Joann...
Mckinley with Aunt Amy!

No comments: