Thursday, December 2, 2010

Surprise!!!

August 4, 2010 - One of the BEST things I was able to do this year was go home to be with my family and surprise my big brother for his 40th birthday! Thanks to my AMAZING mother who made my trip possible (along with help from my incredible hubby holding down the home front) I flew into Rochester on Wednesday afternoon (my favorite cousin Kerry picked me up from the airport and kept me hidden until the mini clam bake dinner at my other favorite cousin James' house that night) which was when I got to "surprise" my brother (& the rest of the family...no one knew I was coming except Kerry & my mom!) OOOOOHH! Such a FUN surprise it was!! This was my bro, myself & Mckinley with her watermelon rind that she LOVED eating...
My FAVORITE cousin, Scott with my cutie-patootie niece (his daughter) Mandi.
Uncle Tony! What can I say about Uncle Tony other than I love this man! He is hands down one of my most favorite parts of my childhood memories...Mckinley loved sitting with him (as most all kids do when it comes to Uncle Tony) I'm sure my mother has a very similar picture of me sitting with Uncle Tony like this when I was Mckinley's age. :)
Kelsey holding Mckinley...thank goodness for Kelsey that night! She was my second set of hands with Mckinley & what a great job she did! Thanks Kels'...what an amazing cousin & helper you are!Cousin Ellie & Mckinley...
Uncle Bret & Logan...
Some of the family chillaxin'
Aunt Kathy (Macy-Kate's namesake :) & my momma...
Auntie Heather & Mckinley! We love & miss the Aunties! So Mckinley was trying to get her fill of them while we were there!

No comments: