Friday, January 7, 2011

A Fire Department Thanksgiving

November 25, 2010 - Thanksgiving! I LOVE Thanksgiving! It truly is my favorite holiday. Time spent in gratitude. Time spent with family and friends. Since the head of our family was on duty at the Fire Dept. this year we decided to have our Thanksgiving at the fire station. It wouldn't be much of a Thanksgiving for us if we didn't spend it together. So my momma joined us...I am so very thankful for her!
Mr. Man with Miss Macy...
Wolf pack member, Willy with Logan and his beautiful wife Molly (and baby #2 on the way)...
Morgan & Meg snapping pictures...
Mckinley who as you can see completely enjoyed her dinner!
I'm not sure why I didn't think to pull out my camera until we were finished...but here it is...the aftermath of 4 Fire Fighters and their families.
Yummy! Willy's chocolate chip cookies :) :) :)
Willy's 7 layer pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting...can you say "DEE-LICI-OUS!"
Mine & Mckinley's piece (ummm...yeah....more like just mine)!
I have soooo many things to be thankful for that my heart sits in awe of the blessings that have been bestowed upon me by Heavenly Father. Most importantly my AMAZING husband, our 5 healthy, beautiful daughters, my parents, my brother & his wife (and baby E expected in Jan) my extended family and the greatest friends in the world. Just to name a few...

No comments: