Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Think My Van Has Magic Sleeping Dust?!

These are random photos of all the girls at one time or another fast asleep in my van. Not sure if it's the van or if I'm just ALWAYS in it so they have to get their rest some how and it might as well be in the van...but this is usually what I see when I look in my rear view mirror...

What cracks me up about these next three pictures is that Macy & Mckinley both fell asleep at the same time (I'd just dropped the older girls off at piano) and their sleeping positions are mirror images of one another...


Macy tried so hard to stay awake and enjoy her lollipop...but when your sleepy no matter how much you might want to stay awake...sometimes you just can't do it...
Going...
Gone...
Too cute for words...
Soooo sweet baby!

No comments: